Room 2071 and 2073 Disney Wonder...Any problems>>>

MomWilma

:)We are traveling for the first time and had booked rooms 2071 and 2073. Has anyone been in these rooms and what is the noise level. We were told that since they are need the conference rooms that they should be quiet. Any thoughts????

here are 2 reports I found on those rooms. I love deck 2 myself because it doesnt have lots of people going down the hallways to get to events like the upper decks do. Sometimes on deck 2 you will hear the thrusters when you dock or leave port but it wasnt loud enough to bother us. Plus you are not in the room that much, your out having fun.

Another bonus, the lower decks are more stable so less chance of sea sickness if you dont like the motion.

Review by: KevinNYC

Ship: Disney WonderStateroom: 2071Condition: 4Deck: 2Category: 10Location: Mid Sail Date: 06/25/06 Notes: Great location & very convenient to get to any spot on the ship. Very quiet and no real issue except a frequent lack of hot water in the afternoons. Not fun taking cold showers - but we were told this was an unusual situation and it did not occur everyday. Otherwise, I would have rated the room a 5. Overall, its a great room with large enough space for us (three adults). More than enough room. We had a party of 16 - so we were in the adjoining rooms (odd numbers 2071 and upward) All the rooms were fine and enough for all teh adults and children . The split baths were quite welcome. Excellent location when leaving/returning to the ship. No need to wait on long lines for an elevator to leave ship ot get to the main floors for disco entertainment etc. Given the price, its one of the better bargains onboard.

Review by: Momof1plus2

Ship: Disney MagicStateroom: 2071Condition: 5Deck: 2Category: 10Location: Mid Sail Date: 11/17/07 Notes: We had this room and the connecting room 2073. It was plenty of room for our family of 5 with double steamer trunks and pull down beds in both rooms. It was very quiet even though it is against the wall of Ocean Quest. At times we could hear the club from the hallway but never the room. We had very little motion and slept great. It was a quick walk to both the mid and aft elevators, and one flight up when getting on and off the ship. I highly recommend this room.

Thank you Mom +4,Grandma +4. I love to read your posts and the responses you give truly make me feel more relaxed about our upcoming trip, 79 more days. Thank you for the reports on our rooms. We have a family of five and two of us are concerned about seasickness but it sounds like everything will be fine. Happy sailing!!!!!!

Archived