children sailing for free

misspupule

know that i have seen it but can't find it. can someone tell me what cruises they have that children sail for free with an adult? is there itinerary that does the carribbean and what time of year. thanks for all your info.

Hi up to thee children travel free paying just port dues with two adults when sharing a cabin must be under 18.Special air fares for chidren over 2and under 12 over 12 you pay the regular published adult add on fare.They also do a family fare All details page 31 msc annual brochure which i presume you can view at the msc web site.POesia is doing a christmas cruise dec 20 8 days 7 nights new year cruise dec 27 8 days 7 nights also dec 10 11 days 10 nights all caribbean.Hope this is of some help other people will post aswell i would of thought:)

MSC offer "kids sail free" with paying adult and with same cabin, they offer all year round between Caribbean and Europe. We sailed MSC Lirica with our 2 children free in January 09. We also booked our 2 weeks b2b Med. cruises with MSC next year. Costa do offer some "kids sail free" for North American, but usually for cruises that they don't sell such as low seasons... personally I stay with MSC so we can plan way ahead. Hint: for a quad room, usually they sell out fast due to kids sail free.

Archived