just off fascination today....any ?'s

wags111

we are just off the fascination today. please let me know if you have any questions. i wil try to post a review in the next couple of days. have to get unpacked and rested. LOL

we had a wonderful time and LOVED LOVED HMC!!!!

Welcome back!! So glad you had a great time.

We are taking the Christmas cruise to Key West on the Fascination and were hoping some kind soul would download the Capers and perdownload haps the menus. If you had them and could download them when you have a chance it would be greatly appreciated by us, and I'm sure anyone else taking her in the months to come.

Can't wait to hear your review.

Linda

We're taking the kids this time(16yrs and 10yr old triplets) and I'd love info on many things.

What itinerary were you on?

Do you know how much for a soda card for adults and kids?

Did they have DOD cards available?

How much were the drinks?

Can you post the capers?

What did kids wear to formal night?

Is there only one pool for the kids-I read about upgrades to the aft pool turned it in to an adult hot tub area?

Where did kids bother you (so we can lay down the rules before hand)?

Any advice on where to park or stay locally in Jax?

What time can you arrive to wait to embark?

Any excursions you really enjoyed?

Did you have fun?

We're booked in the end of August and I will be here almost daily until then!!!!!!

JM

We're taking the kids this time(16yrs and 10yr old triplets) and I'd love info on many things.

What itinerary were you on? 5 day to bahama's and HMC

Do you know how much for a soda card for adults and kids? 27.00 for adults and 20.00 for kids. they do tax and add tips to this it was like 57.xx for me and daughter

Did they have DOD cards available? YES i think it was 24.00

How much were the drinks? they vary i think the drink of the day was around 6.95

Can you post the capers? i do have capers i can scan of the 5 day if youd like

What did kids wear to formal night? black pants, white long sleeve button down and tie, my daughter wore a black dress

Is there only one pool for the kids-I read about upgrades to the aft pool turned it in to an adult hot tub area? only 1 kiddie pool foot and 1/2 deep- the day we were in the bahama's we came back to the ship early (had been there done that) i went to the kiddie pool and layed out. no one there but ME

Where did kids bother you (so we can lay down the rules before hand? only thing that frustrated me about kids (and we had 6 with us) was they run up and down the hall late at night when we were trying to sleep (around 11p-12m) we hung stuff on our doors so we could find them LOL and someone ripped my daughters into and stole ours. it was kids a couple rooms down

Any advice on where to park or stay locally in Jax? we stayed at the hampton inn near the airport. very nice hotel they had cruise/park package-we would do that again

What time can you arrive to wait to embark? shuttle picked us up at 11 i think we were on the ship by 1230

Any excursions you really enjoyed? my daughter loved parasailing at HMC

Did you have fun? we had a blast.

We're booked in the end of August and I will be here almost daily until then!!!!!! LOL i know that feeling

• 3 weeks later...
How were the shows? The shows were average to me but I'm not a show kinda gal. Others raved about them.

Was it crowded? The first day waiting for our rooms was very crowded in Coconut Grove but other than that it wasn't too bad. Sea days the pool was crowded but never too much that I didn't want to get in. Could always find a chair, maybe not right by pool but could always find one.

Did they have a sushi bar? Yes

Did they have kareoke? Yes and it was a lot of fun

Did they have a piano bar? Yes but never seemed crowded

Who is was the cruise director? Trevor

How were the shows? The shows were average to me but I'm not a show kinda gal. Others raved about them.

Was it crowded? The first day waiting for our rooms was very crowded in Coconut Grove but other than that it wasn't too bad. Sea days the pool was crowded but never too much that I didn't want to get in. Could always find a chair, maybe not right by pool but could always find one.

what time where you able to board the ship - can you board early - i know when we go royal we can always board early.

is there a meet and mingle deal - going on on july 2 can't find it thanks

Archived