18 Night Ultimate Mediterranean Cruise - Any Comments ?...

We have just booked a Grand Suite (bit more relaxation) good prices on the Jan 8th 2011 on The Independence, I have been on 14 day cruise's before but 18 days should be fun... :D

Just wondered if this itinerary will appeal to many fellow cruisers ?.... Mark

We have just booked a Grand Suite (bit more relaxation) good prices on the Jan 8th 2011 on The Independence, I have been on 14 day cruise's before but 18 days should be fun... :D

Just wondered if this itinerary will appeal to many fellow cruisers ?.... Mark

I am considering this cruise, but the 3 days at sea from Cadiz to the UK concerns me. The ship will be drifting at 5 knots to get back in that time :(

I am considering this cruise, but the 3 days at sea from Cadiz to the UK concerns me. The ship will be drifting at 5 knots to get back in that time :(

Yeah thats a valid point, I did think about those three days at sea may book a spa session or two:eek: he he .... should be fun weather may not be the hottest that time of year though ... mark

Sounds like a good idea. What a shame they did not call at a few more new ports on this cruise. They could have gone across the med to places such as Cyprus, where it would have been sunny.

Ian :D

Sounds like a good idea. What a shame they did not call at a few more new ports on this cruise. They could have gone across the med to places such as Cyprus, where it would have been sunny.

Hi Ian

It would had been lovely idea or even Spain Vigo was nice... Any how, did you have a good time recently on the the Indy?... , I love the ship and made some great friends, we didnt want to come home plus I heard the drink prices may have lowered :) good news for our November Canaries cruise and yours in September... mark

Hi,

Yes its been very good. Loved the Cork trip. September will be great. I did the same cruise last year and loved it. They could fit Vigo in on the return from Cadiz without any problems.

Yip and with those Atlantic waves it will be just like the Splash mountain at Disney lol lol

Sorry 3 days at sea at the start of January - no no no

jj......

Yip and with those Atlantic waves it will be just like the Splash mountain at Disney lol lol

Sorry 3 days at sea at the start of January - no no no

jj......

he he.... The only good thing being in one of those Grand Suite's , at least I get to cling on the plush marble sink and throw up in style :eek:...

Dave my partner will loves the thought of a rough seas, he thinks its loads of fun... :D.... mark

I doubt it would be five knots, but still if they can make it to Gibraltar with two sea days on the 14 day cruise, they could certainly make it back from Cadiz in two.

Archived