Self Assist Debarkation San Juan

ajagent

We are taking the Victory in Jan 10..I was wondering if they offer the Self assist and if so does it go as smoothly as it does in Miami. We are looking to book some flights and I wanted to figure out how early was safe.

We are taking the Victory in Jan 10..I was wondering if they offer the Self assist and if so does it go as smoothly as it does in Miami. We are looking to book some flights and I wanted to figure out how early was safe.

We were on Victory in May and had a early flight (11:50) and did the luggage express and were off the ship a little after 8:00 and to the airport by 8:30. To answer your question tho, they have self assist.

I cruise this Sunday on the Victory (woo hoo) and I have always done the self assist. The last time I sailed out of San Juan, I was denied the luggage express, but I am hoping to use it this time. If you use luggage express, can't you just walk off when they call the self assist? Why would you be assigned a number if your bags have already been taken to the airport?

I cruise this Sunday on the Victory (woo hoo) and I have always done the self assist. The last time I sailed out of San Juan, I was denied the luggage express, but I am hoping to use it this time. If you use luggage express, can't you just walk off when they call the self assist? Why would you be assigned a number if your bags have already been taken to the airport?

We had a early flight so that is why we got a #. You still have to get your luggage (in the terminal bldg) then take it out to the truck to be taken to the airport.

Archived