Has anyone been on the Carnival Splendor with younger kids?

MnAsMom

We sailed on the Carnival Splendor last summer, it was her first time at sea with paying customers...although the sailing after ours was billed as her maiden voyage. Our two children, both boys, aged 2 and 6 at the time we sailed, loved it!! My 6y/o still stalks about the Carnival Splendor and how much fun he had. Both boys enjoyed the childrens' programs as often as they could. The staff at the time was wonderful and the areas where both boys were were full of toys, video games and activites. The slide was a huge hit, as was the mini golf (although often times it was much too windy to play). There was a planned "splash area" for the little kids, but it was still being worked on, so my little one never did get in there to play.

I loved the covered pool deck! It was great having it open on sunny days, and poolside movies were always comfortable on cooler evenings with it closed. I personaly did not like the decor and color scheme, but hey, they can't please eveyone! We loved our Splendor sailing. I hope you do too!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived