Compass site (Looking for Liberty Eastern compass)

Thought I would give another try to finding if anyone has a link to the site where you could download the various cruise compass? I am looking for the Liberty Eastern route compass.

:)

Brad

Holly

I got back last week and do have my compass, scanner not working but if there is something specific you want to know, just let me know

Wendy

I got back last week and do have my compass, scanner not working but if there is something specific you want to know, just let me know

Wendy

I would like to know the "theme" for dinner each night as well as which nights are the formal nights. I'm trying to decide which night to go to specialty restaurant with hubby and have gotten "definitely Monday" and "definitely Tuesday." Not sure which to choose. Maybe knowing the menu in the MDR those nights would help in my decision.

Also, which nights had something in the theater and at what time?

Thanks!!

I would like to know the "theme" for dinner each night as well as which nights are the formal nights. I'm trying to decide which night to go to specialty restaurant with hubby and have gotten "definitely Monday" and "definitely Tuesday." Not sure which to choose. Maybe knowing the menu in the MDR those nights would help in my decision.

Also, which nights had something in the theater and at what time?

Thanks!![

Formal nights are day 2 & 5

We posed the same exact question and on board one of the waiters told us day 4 was a good day to miss and that is when we did Portofino's (it is a DO NOT miss experience)

Day 1 welcome aboard show, comedian & juggler

7:30pm all guests

Day 2 Ever after musical 9pm & 10:45 and Encore ice show at 5pm (2 more times also during the week

Day 3 Italian night dinner in the air flying show 7pm (2nd seating pre dinner show) 9pm first seating

Day 4 anchored in excellence dinner ice show at 7 &9pm

Day 5 formal Tony Tillman great song/dance man 9 & 10:45pm shows

day 6 surf dinner (shrimp & steak) somwhere in time 7pm (2nd seating) & 9pm (1st)

day 7 feast of nations farwell show comedy and juggler 7 & 9pm

plus encore ice show at 5pm,

hope this helps,

Wendy

Archived