Food options

Can someone tell me what are the food options on the Monarch after 10:00pm. I know they have room service available, but was wondering what else there is. Also, I remember from a previous cruise that they had something called "light bites" around midnight. Do they still do this. Thanks.

"they had something called "light bites" around midnight."

Yes, when they stopped doing the Midnight Buffets, they started walking through the lounges with trays of goodies. They still do (or have been on all our cruises).

The other option is in the Solarium, there is usually pizza and snacks until 12:30 or 1:00; and then the room service also.

Hope This Helps.

Can someone tell me what are the food options on the Monarch after 10:00pm. I know they have room service available, but was wondering what else there is. Also, I remember from a previous cruise that they had something called "light bites" around midnight. Do they still do this. Thanks.

I just came off the Monarch this past Friday. They did announce that they were going to have a midnight buffet at least on one night out at the pool, but since I was fast asleep by that time I can't vouch for it.

"they had something called "light bites" around midnight."

Yes, when they stopped doing the Midnight Buffets, they started walking through the lounges with trays of goodies. They still do (or have been on all our cruises).

The other option is in the Solarium, there is usually pizza and snacks until 12:30 or 1:00; and then the room service also.

Hope This Helps.

There is no solarium on the Monarch.

I just came off the Monarch this past Friday. They did announce that they were going to have a midnight buffet at least on one night out at the pool, but since I was fast asleep by that time I can't vouch for it.

Yes, there is a late night buffet and pool party (all on Deck 11) one night on the cruise.

First of all, sorry for the wrong information...

Hey Carol;

It's been too long since we were on the Monarch. Where was the "late-night pizza"?

There isn't any, unless you call Room Service.

The Majesty now has Sorrento's & Johnny Rockets (as well as Compass Deli), as did the Sovereign, but Monarch is still the unadorned sister of the family. :(

Monarch had a Sorrento's that serves pizza, cookies, sandwiches.

on the second level of the windjammer.. think it was open till 1am give or take..

least it did the last time we were on it back in 2007

Monarch had a Sorrento's that serves pizza, cookies, sandwiches.

on the second level of the windjammer.. think it was open till 1am give or take..

least it did the last time we were on it back in 2007

That's what I remember from 2004

Archived