camp carnival

beachpal

Yes, another kids club question.:) Can anyone pass along some information on the age groupings of camp carnival on the Pride and maybe some of the activities they offer? My husband and I will be sailing next month (I love the sound of that) with our sons ages 8 and 11. One is more into the kids clubs than the other but I would like to give them a heads up on the set up. And here's the most important question in the mind of my 11 year old- Do they offer free ice cream? He's addicted to that part of the Disney Magic and to him, they could make or break a cruise!:D

Thanks for any info offered!!

Yes, there's free soft-serve ice cream in the Lido buffet area. The age groupings for your kids are, I believe, 6-8 and 9-11. If you check the family cruising boards, Crusinmama06 has LOTS of info about Camp Carnival - activity discussions, and links to Kids' Capers from many different ships.

My daughter has had a BLAST at Camp Carnival and she's been on 7 cruises! She never wants to leave!

Carnival DOES have FREE ice cream 24/7 in the Lido Deck cafe. It is not available at camp carnival, although, they do have a make your own sundae event once a cruise!

Thanks for all the information. My son will be thrilled with the ice cream cones (I did mean in general, not just the clubs). I'll check out the family boards for more Camp Carnival info. Thanks again!

Archived