dropping off/car rental return FLL airport

Beerman

Everything set for our Oct trip. ? After I drop other 3 pax off at terminal I've got to return renatal to airport. Thinking of 9:30 range so I can get back to the Port. How much flak will I get for joining my group in line? Booked with Alamo. 30.00 plus fees for a full day rental. Thanks for your responses.

Well, I wouldn't give you flak for joining your party already in line. IF you butted in without knowing anyone in line, then you'd have to deal with me and every person behind me too. :p

Honestly, I think 9:30 is too early. When we disembarked in FL last month we weren't off the ship until after 10:30. There is no way you will be able to embark that early. It's just a mass sea of confusion. Although I guess you'd be arriving closer to 10:30, once you get a cab or the shuttle bus back to the Port. Your party may already be through by then since you are dropping them so early.

Everything set for our Oct trip. ? After I drop other 3 pax off at terminal I've got to return renatal to airport. Thinking of 9:30 range so I can get back to the Port. How much flak will I get for joining my group in line? Booked with Alamo. 30.00 plus fees for a full day rental. Thanks for your responses.

If you drop them off 9:30ish or so, it will be an hour by the time you return. If you find a line to get into yet. It won't be moving. I would have pax wait for your return and get in together.

When It was just my wife an I, we dropped our luggage at the ship and the ships handlers took them from there. My wife and I both went to drop off car.

Thinking about changing car rental to dollar as they have a dropoff near the port. Then take their shuttle to Port. Actually the shuttle is Dollar/Thrifty so even if it cost a little more to rent their car than what I have now it will be well worth it.

Archived