Multiple price drops - is it ok to keep calling?

Hi!

I've so far received 2 price drops on my cruise next month. They were each around $60 per person (so I saved $240 or so). I saw this morning that the rate went down an additional $10 pp, so I could save $20.

How often do you call to get a price drop? Do you think the reps care that I'm calling for $20? :o On the one hand, it makes me feel kinda greedy, but on the other hand, that could cover a few pina coladas!!

I don't think the reps care. They're just doing their jobs. The bigger question is whether it's worth it to you to wait on hold for a few minutes for $20. If so, then go for it!

It doesn't appear to be tied to any event or resident discount... the rates have just flat out dropped for the cruise. Same thing that happened to me last night when I called -- I originally had a resident price drop, but the second drop was just because the cruise is now cheaper. Same this time.

Thanks, guys! I think I will call and get it. :) That's my taxi fare, so that'll be nice.

It doesn't appear to be tied to any event or resident discount... the rates have just flat out dropped for the cruise. Same thing that happened to me last night when I called -- I originally had a resident price drop, but the second drop was just because the cruise is now cheaper. Same this time.

Thanks, guys! I think I will call and get it. :) That's my taxi fare, so that'll be nice.

Check it every day.

Call every day.

FREE MONEY!!

Heck, first, we got a price drop. Then a residency discount appeared, making the next category up only a little bit more than what we were originally paying, so we upgraded to a GS. You can bet I'm going to continue to check regularly. hehe

Archived