Liberty 7440 & 7445 corner cabin questions

Loralu

Question.. has anyone stayed in either if these cabins? 7440 or 7445 on Liberty?

If so can you tell me how you liked it?

What are the pro's and cons for these cabins?

Would you reserve again - or go for a regular balcony?

Does anyone have any photo's of these cabins to share?

Thanks CC'rs :D

I have been in cabin 7440, in my opinion it is the best cabin on the ship!!!!

If you want a corner aft, 7440 or 7445 is the one to get!!

Yes i would book again (and have!)

We had over 20 people on the balcony.

There is no cons to this cabin!

Would you have any pics by any chance?

Thank you!

I have stayed one deck below that cabin on a sister ship. I loved that cabin. I have already book it again. The only cons I can think of you feel a lot of movement back their, and it is a long walk to the front of the ship. The cabin is very nice and the balcony is great. You do get a lot of sun back their, not much shade.

I have been in cabin 7440, in my opinion it is the best cabin on the ship!!!!

If you want a corner aft, 7440 or 7445 is the one to get!!

Yes i would book again (and have!)

We had over 20 people on the balcony.

There is no cons to this cabin!

How would they accomadte 3 we are taking son is it configured diff??

Thanks

How would they accomadte 3 we are taking son is it configured diff??

Thanks

I could be wrong but I don't believe these cabins will accomodate three. Originally we had 3 but there was only a corner aft wrap on deck 6 that could accomodate three. From what I have been reading deck 7 aft wraps do not have a couch.......just 2 chairs. If you pull up the deck plan then are little symbols in cabins that accomodate moe than 2. Some have bunks or pullmans and other couches.

I was in 7440 on the Liberty last July. I love aft balcony cabins and I thought I would love this corner cabin, but, to be honest, I don't know that I would pay the extra money again for it when compared with just a regular aft balcony cabin. Yes, the balcony, itself, is huge, and there was plenty of chairs and lounge chairs but only one small table. The portion on the side is about 8-10 feet long, and the angled aft portion is probably 40-45 feel long and quite deep. However, I thought the inside of the cabin would be much larger than it was and I thought the interior amenities and furnishings would be better and more. There were only two very simple, straight, uncomfortable chairs..... no sofa or table. There was a small vanity next to the closet. I also agree that I do not think this cabin can accommodate three people because the way the bed is angled in the room, it is not next to a wall for a bunk bed and I definitely do not recall a trundle bed, and I think I would have noticed that. Also, the bathroom is no larger than other standard balcony cabin bathrooms. There is a little extra floor space but it was wasted, in my opinion, and they could have done so much more with the interior design and furnishings. Now if additional floor space and a huge balcony is important to you for entertaining reasons, then this cabin would probably work well for you. The view, of course, was fabulous. It is possible, of course, that they have added more furniture since I was there. Hope this info helps.

Archived