Well it happened!!! I lost my suite.

brt49

Well I really didn't lose my suite. I lost the HC accessible suite I had booked. When I first booked my Freedom 07/18/09 cruise, the HC cabin (#7228) was the only Cat 11 suite left. Today I got the call that someone needed it. I have NO PROBLEM with this and expected it to happen. I have been moved to #7239. Does anyone have any pics of the Freedom Cat 11 Suites? I tried looking in the search, but there are so many posts to look at. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Again!!!

We have a HC room booked for our 2010 cruise, and we're not handicapped. As long as it is OK with the cruise line to book it, I see no reason not to.

I know some people would feel differently, but the OP is proof positive that if they need the room, they will take it. That's good enough for me.

Unless you need HC access. I think you'll be happier in a normal Cat 11.

Unless I'm mistaken (if someone knows for sure)..I would think the HC suite would have a slightly larger bathroom for accessibility which would steal space from your living quarters. It appears the total square feet is the same on the deck plans..and a larger bath room would have to change the room layout and take space from the main cabin.

Anyone know for sure?

We had a normal Cat 11 on the Valor '06 and it was very nice. You'll love it.

Archived