AA Owners Suite /

billytom

Just one more quick question - is free laundry and/or free dry cleaning a perk with a owners suite? Appreciate the help - I tried to search for the answer, but I can't seem to find the information. Thanks in advance.

Just one more quick question - is free laundry and/or free dry cleaning a perk with a owners suite? Appreciate the help - I tried to search for the answer, but I can't seem to find the information. Thanks in advance.

I've heard the same, but we've never had free laundry or dry cleaning in the OS. Sorry.... :( (it's still great though)

Jackie

No, but I wish it was a perk.

You can do what I do: in the post-cruise survey, request this as a perk for Owner's Suite & above. If enough of us ask for it, maybe NCL will include laundry.

My Lee and I were in a AA Owner's Suite on the NCL Star from 5/23 - 5/30. When we got the normal laundry offer bag, I placed a call to the operator, as it was 2:00 in the morning, and even the concierge sleeps sometimes. I asked her the same question you just asked. They told me no immediately. Now, I don't remember where, but I read somewhere about complimentary laundry service. So I patiently asked the woman to check with a supervisor. After putting me on hold, she came back and confirmed that if I would just load up a bag by noon of one day I would get my bag back the next day.... So, check with your concierge... you should be entitled to laundry service at that level. Unless, as I said, it's a boat by boat policy. In which case, I'd :eek: fill out a card :eek::eek:. :p

And I Thank You

JWK: That was Suuuuite!

No, but I wish it was a perk.

You can do what I do: in the post-cruise survey, request this as a perk for Owner's Suite & above. If enough of us ask for it, maybe NCL will include laundry.

Welcome home, Barb!!! Hope you had another great cruise!

Jackie

Now, I don't remember where, but I read somewhere about complimentary laundry service. So I patiently asked the woman to check with a supervisor. After putting me on hold, she came back and confirmed that if I would just load up a bag by noon of one day I would get my bag back the next day.

The only complimentary service was pressing for Optional Formal night. I don't know if they still offer the pressing, as I don't ask for it anymore.

My best guess is that they just agreed to your request, but it's not the usual perk.

Welcome home, Barb!!! Hope you had another great cruise!

Jackie

Thanks, Jackie -- we had a great cruise on the beautiful Dawn!:D

Thanks, Jackie -- we had a great cruise on the beautiful Dawn!:D

You're welcome, Barb! You had the best view in the house! Hope you got some good R & R in. I know you enjoyed Ravi and Anshuman!

Boy, that week sure flies...

Jackie

Of course, NCL can do whatever they want.

But, if they added $100 to the cost of the Owners Suite and included it free - customers would be so happy. And they would not have any problem paying the difference - mainly cause they would not know.

If I ran the cruiseline, I would pretty much handle most of what they already do. But - when someone pays $5k for a cabin, I would throw in some nice perks like free laundry. Some people would easily pay $1000 more to get $100 in laundry. Seems like a no brainer to me.

NCL did try to stop offering the free booze and got beat up pretty bad last year. It lasted a very short time... like less than two weeks if I remember.

Archived