Photos of Fascination

goodshiploli

HI everybody I am looking for photos of rooms E-204 and E-120 on the Fascination. I hope someone can help me with this situation. Always been in ov this time trying inside(little afraid).:eek:

Fascination 2004

Fantasy 2005

Valor 2005

Enchantment of the Seas 2006

Fantasy 2006

Inspiration 2007

SOS 2008

Fascination 2009

I'm sorry I dont have pics of the Fascination inside, we are going on the Fascination in October with a porthole room, first time for that, 2 of our cruises were inside rooms and we have had a balcony, for a 5 day an inside is great, no need to be afraid!!! Its the same as OV but you don't see out but there are curtains there to look like it has a window so you dont feel clausterphobic (sp sorry) Hope you have a great cruise, most time in the room to clean up and sleep anyway!! BonVoyage!!!!!

I had an interior cabin on the Rivera deck when I was on Fascination back in February. This was my first cruise and I did not mind not having a window because I was only in the room to sleep and get ready. :D

Thanks for you help still would love to see photos of the two rooms or similar inside rooms. E-120 is a handicap room for my mom. We are going on our cruise on October 31.:rolleyes:

I am on the Fascination this Saturday and staying in the cabin directly across the hall. I will try to remember and snap a picture if the cabin is open and unoccupied in the beginning or end of the cruise.

Archived