Destiny in San Juan - Can you get off the ship after boarding?

H184A

Our first cruise was on the Destiny in February.:) We had a wonderful time. We did get back off the ship and purchased some rum in the little store right there at the terminal. They scanned our bag getting back to the ship and never said a word. We didn't spend a lot of time in San Juan, because we were so excited to get on the ship and we knew we would have time to explore when we returned.

Thank you for your replies, I thought that was the case. But I was told by a Carnival vacation planner yesterday that passengers were never able to leave the Destiny after embarking in San Juan. I just hope the ship is better than the recent reviews, I have seen on this and other sites.

Thank you for your replies, I thought that was the case. But I was told by a Carnival vacation planner yesterday that passengers were never able to leave the Destiny after embarking in San Juan. I just hope the ship is better than the recent reviews, I have seen on this and other sites.

Please feel free to read my review and view my pics from October- posted links below. This was my 2nd time on the Destiny, the first being when she was brand new.

Archived