international plaza resort & spa

xrayvin

I was a little finger happy and submited a bid on Priceline without actually reading everything and ended up with the International Plaza Resort and Spa in Orlando. I was trying for a 4 star and this was a 3 1/2 star. It looks pretty good and it is across from Seaworld, we are going to SW the day before the cruise. I am just wondering if anyone has ever stayed here. I did a search and nothing was pulled up.

Thanks for any response I may receive!

I was a little finger happy and submited a bid on Priceline without actually reading everything and ended up with the International Plaza Resort and Spa in Orlando. I was trying for a 4 star and this was a 3 1/2 star. It looks pretty good and it is across from Seaworld, we are going to SW the day before the cruise. I am just wondering if anyone has ever stayed here. I did a search and nothing was pulled up.

Thanks for any response I may receive!

If you bid on a 4 star and they gave you a 3 1/2 star, you can cancel your stay and get your money refunded or make them book you in four star or better.

According to priceline's rules, you can be upgraded with no recourse but not downgraded.

Blueherons~ Thanks for the replay but they did not downgrade me. I had been trying 4 star for a week or so, when I did it that day, I hit the wrong key and did not reread it. It was 100% my fault and I always tell people to slow down when they are submitting bids..and look what I did!

Now I am just trying to make the best of the situation. If anyone knows anything about this hotel I would GREATLY appreciate it!

intlplazaresort.com - it looks nice. I did the same thing with a land vacation we're taking. Put in Seaworld area in error and now we're at a hotel that doesn't have any transportation to the parks and looks like it's in the middle of no where. Oh well, we'll make the best of it. :)

Patty

• 6 months later...

Just to update this a little. We leave for our vacation in 2 weeks and are definatly excited about this resort. It is now a Doubletree. The resort is huge lots of pools, mini golf, kids lounge ect. The rooms are all remodeled and look fantastic. e are actually excited SW closes at 6 so we can enjoy this surprise resort. I will update this when we get back for anyone who is interested.

• 1 year later...

It is funny it took me a year later to update this!

This hotel was AMAZING!!!! Due to weather, we did not get to the hotel till 2am. It had been a long day of delayed planes and we were definatly not in the best mood. When we checked in we were warmly greeted with warm chocolate chip cookies and good news we were the guest of the day!! We recieved a free in room movie and an upgrade.

Our room was beautiful and looked over the pool area.

Because we got in late, we decided to sleep in and just relax at the pool. WONDERFUL!! the one pool had a great waterfall and the other pool had some spray water feature things.

The grounds were well kept and made for a nice stroll (the grounds are huge)

The mini golf was not anything fantastic but it was fun.

The people here were very helpful and friendly. We loved it and it really was a perfect start to our cruise.

P1225417.jpg.9830d784580188097fd4d928e614b2de.jpg

P1225420.jpg.28b4ae1c4fb19a4c6a010e621c749a11.jpg

P1225449.jpg.9e148481864b2d24167603945a8fd758.jpg

P1225418.jpg.96c46b099613cef7b697bccdb9232513.jpg

P1225439.jpg.e9526ea853e0a940589a1e04b12eb30c.jpg

P1225440.jpg.185aee144b148182e3dc456f00303a17.jpg

Archived