John Lawrence DVD Baltics

source

Tried to purchase, but johnlawrencecd web site refused to accept paypal credit card card.

Said must be England bank or builders society.

Any suggestions?

Do you have any credit card other than a paypal one? If so, any other Visa or Mastercard you have should be accepted.

tequilatamm

I never thought about its being the very tail end of the season when I booked. I hope

that doesn't affect us too much. On the other hand, we've got a great bunch of

people on with us, so I'm glad I did it.

Mimi

Jagsfan, from what I'm seeing, there are a lot of things for which the season finishes on Sunday, September 13th... the day we board: HoHo Boats, Open-air museums, etc.

However, having said that, we are also the only ship in port at all the ports we're going to, so there will be fewer people in port on cruises than at the height of the season, and this is a good thing.

I think it's a good trade-off.

Do you have any credit card other than a paypal one? If so, any other Visa or Mastercard you have should be accepted.

I have registered a mastercard with paypal. John Lawrence accepts only paypal accounts.

Are there any purchasers on this thread?

I have registered a mastercard with paypal. John Lawrence accepts only paypal accounts.

I purchased a copy last February using my Mastercard through Paypal and had no problem.

You can purchase it online at johnlawrencecd.com. We purchased it last weekend but have not yet received it.

It was very helpful before our transatlantic last year on the Crown~~We were fortunate to have him on board as our CD and he is probably the most knowledgeable man I've ever conversed with regarding travel~~The DVD is also fun to review after your cruise as a reminder of your trip~~Do yourself a big favor and purchase it

When I purchased my DVD on his website last December, he accepted any Visa or MasterCard.

I used my Visa to purchase the CD through paypal. Delivery was very quick and the CD was very helpful Am so looking forward to the cruise in 1 month!

• 2 weeks later...
When I purchased my DVD on his website last December, he accepted any Visa or MasterCard.

I experienced a senior moment registering with paypal. All is well now and I already have my Baltic DVD. We sailed with John Lawrence as CD 3x in the 90's and consider him the best, most talented of all. Hearing his voice again on the Baltic cd brought back a lot of pleasant memories.

Archived