underground tours of rome - at night?

My son of 12 is wanting to explore the wonders beneath Rome. Can you recommend any tours, especially at night - but it doesn't have to be, it's just that we only have 2 days in Rome, and already think they may be filled!

P.S. We also have a 10 year old.

Thanking you

J

What about the catacombs? Not sure if they have a night time tour, but it would still be very interesting! I have two sons - I know what kind of stuff interests them! Maybe you could do a search for "Roman Catacombs"?

Also, maybe there's a walking ghost tour of some sort like they have in London. We didn't do this and I regret it now. The sons would've thought that was fun.

Thanks Mario

Our sons saw the 'Angles and Demons" film, and were intrigued by what lay below the fabulous churches. Unfortunately they are not old enough to do the Scavi tour, but we are looking for something similar.

My son of 12 is wanting to explore the wonders beneath Rome. Can you recommend any tours, especially at night - but it doesn't have to be, it's just that we only have 2 days in Rome, and already think they may be filled!

P.S. We also have a 10 year old.

Thanking you

J

Through Eternity has a tour called "Underground Rome: Ancient and Medieval" it is a 3 hr. tour which costs 27 Euros if booked on line. This tour is a night tour. This tour company has received many good reviews.

Archived