Who has spent two days in Grand Cayman?

sallywallygal

We'll be at Grand Cayman next week on the Inspiration. It was the last cruise redirected because of the flu. I'd like to hear from anyone who spent two days there about what you did. We are doing a Nativeway trip the first day, but will still have several hours that day after the excursion. Then we'll have the next day. We're happy about being there - two days on a gorgeous tropical island!!:p Just wondered what others did.

You can go to Hell :D and then the turtle farm. You could go to Rum Point. Hang out on Seven Mile beach. Go to the opposite end of the island away from everyone else. I think there is some sort of jeep tour that does that.

We are going on the nativeway island tour, then will probably do some shopping near the pier (and have a drink at Margaritaville). The second day, we are probably just going to go to Seven Mile Beach and I'm planning on finding some conch fritters to try!

• 1 month later...

Archived