Car service to and from airport

If you want a limo service, that would be High End Limo who have cars at the crub at YVR. The cost for a limo holding up to 5 pax wil run $39 and for a stretch limo holding up to 6 pax will be $45 a tax of 5% is on top of this as well as tips. If you are speaking of taxis, again there will be lots available at the curb, the fare to the piers will run about $35 incl tax.

If you want a limo service, that would be High End Limo who have cars at the crub at YVR. The cost for a limo holding up to 5 pax wil run $39 and for a stretch limo holding up to 6 pax will be $45 a tax of 5% is on top of this as well as tips. If you are speaking of taxis, again there will be lots available at the curb, the fare to the piers will run about $35 incl tax.

Putterdude, are you certain of these rates? They are certainly lower than what I saw on Limojet Gold's site. I don't see any posted on High End's site.

Putterdude, are you certain of these rates? They are certainly lower than what I saw on Limojet Gold's site. I don't see any posted on High End's site.

These are curb or walk up rate to and from YVR and downtown. If you reserve a car you will pay more as the reservation evidently takes it out of the contracted rate and I have seen people post rate in the $80 plus range. But I do agree re High End's site, I don't know why they haven't updated it....funny thing is that LimoJet Gold has changed their site to read "we had the contract with YVR from....to April 30, 2009" so go figure.:confused:

Archived