Crown & Anchor Certificates

Hey all....quick question. I submitted my Crown & Anchor discount certificates and was curious as to if these credits would be on board credits or reduce my final payment amount. If they reduce the final payment, how long after you submitted them did the discount show up?

Thanks! Happy cruising!

Hey all....quick question. I submitted my Crown & Anchor discount certificates and was curious as to if these credits would be on board credits or reduce my final payment amount. If they reduce the final payment, how long after you submitted them did the discount show up?

Thanks! Happy cruising!

They will reduce your final payment. As to when they will show up, depends on how busy they are and when your cruise is. They work on the closest ones first. I had one for my Sept cruise and it probably only took about a week for it to post.

Thanks for the quick response. We're actually booked for August and the final payment is due this weekend. We only first booked this week but I don't want to make the final payment before the reduction. Hopefully they'll get to it! Have a great cruise!

Thanks for the quick response. We're actually booked for August and the final payment is due this weekend. We only first booked this week but I don't want to make the final payment before the reduction. Hopefully they'll get to it! Have a great cruise!

I would call and ask. And if they don't get it applied before final payment, they will refund the amount back to you. But call and see what they say.

Did you fax or mail? I faxed it in and the first time they must not have gotten it. Faxed it again, and it was applied really quickly.

I just sent a scanned copy this morning to the email address coupons@rccl.com (I got this email from an RCCL representative) along with a note asking to apply it ASAP as my final payment is due on Sunday. I got a reply a few hours later saying that they had applied the certificate. They also sent me a new invoice showing the new balance. It was very quick and efficient.

If they haven't applied the certificate yet I'd give them a call. I don't know the number for that department but I'm sure one of the customer service rep's could direct you to the right place.

My final payment is due on Sunday as well. I tried calling and got a not-so-friendly response and was told they would apply it when they got to it and if I had submitted it, not to worry. He told me to mail it as well, just in case, but the terms say right on it, in bold letters, must be submitted PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT so if I mail it tomorrow, it will not get there before Sunday. Maybe I will attempt the address you suggested in the morning. Thanks for the advice!

Archived