spirit cabin 8000/8500

angel4487

does anyone have pics of these rooms, I did a search and I think someone posted some a couple of years ago, but I can't view them. we are booked in a balcony but I'm not liking the wall to wall bed thing with 3 in room.

thank you! I knew some one would have pics. it doesn't look quite as big as 6035 that we stayed in a couple years ago. it is so hard to tell from a picture, but at least it would have a window. is the bed on the left up against the wall? I need to decide if we want to change cabins we only have 2 weeks to final payment!

thank you! I knew some one would have pics. it doesn't look quite as big as 6035 that we stayed in a couple years ago. it is so hard to tell from a picture, but at least it would have a window. is the bed on the left up against the wall? I need to decide if we want to change cabins we only have 2 weeks to final payment!

I am not sure. We did not stay in that cabin, got the pics from cruise stateroom. I found the pics for you and posted them. Hopefully someone who stayed in the room can answer your question. From the pics and the floor plans it looks like the lower beds are against the walls.

I am booked in room 8500. I originally had a inside cabin on deck 9, but upgraded to OV. My PCC from NCL did say that cabins 8500 and 8000 are oversized. I believe I read somewhere that they are 250 sq ft. I'll look for that post to confirm for you.

Archived