Ruby, A750,A751,or C749-750-751--Which one?

beannie

We have a choice to make and need help doing it. Which one of these might be a better choice? Do any of them have drawbacks? We have never sailed on Princess before (just RCCL). Does anyone have any pictures of any of these afts? I have checked the search engine and did come up with a bit of info, but not enough for me to make a real decision.

I sure thank you in advance for any help you can lend. :)

Thanks for the replies.

Anybody know what that thing is over A750? A speaker?

Its a intercom....there was one above our cabin(a-751) on the CB but we only heard it during the lifeboat drill......

Its a intercom....there was one above our cabin(a-751) on the CB but we only heard it during the lifeboat drill......

Thank you! Did you have any smell from the vent? I've read so many things I'm totally confused now. :eek:

Thank you! Did you have any smell from the vent? I've read so many things I'm totally confused now. :eek:

I read alot of posts about the smell from the vents, we had one right next to our cabin last week and the only thing I could smell from the vent was food......:eek: really not a big deal though, aft cabins on princess are the way to go!!!!!

John, thanks so much for the pictures. I already have A750 booked and I think I will keep it. And since I'm such a newbie to Princess, the CB has the same layout as the Ruby? Sorry for the stupid questions. Do you have any of the suite inside pix?

John, thanks so much for the pictures. I already have A750 booked and I think I will keep it. And since I'm such a newbie to Princess, the CB has the same layout as the Ruby? Sorry for the stupid questions. Do you have any of the suite inside pix?

All of my inside pictures that I took I captured on my video camera which I am in the process of putting together and posting on youtube.....Will let you know when I do....

As long as you are still here John, did you use the sanctuary? And I suppose I can look it up, but....what was your itinerary?

My wife used the sanctuary one day for half of the day......Our itinerary was NY, Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, Bermuda....

Thank you John, let me know when the video is ready too. Glad you did not smell smoke. We have A751 booked in Feb. Loved the photos can't wait now! Thinking of doing lots of room service dinners on the balcony, just becuase we can.

Thank you John, let me know when the video is ready too. Glad you did not smell smoke. We have A751 booked in Feb. Loved the photos can't wait now! Thinking of doing lots of room service dinners on the balcony, just becuase we can.

Just because u can indeed.....use it up....No smoke smell from this cabin so dont worry....best suite we have had yet....Vid is taking a while cause my son is adding music and such to it.....

The CB and the Ruby are not the same. The CB has a Grand Suite -- A750. The Ruby does not have a Grand Suite and instead there is an Owners Suite and Penthouse Suite in the same location.

The CB and the Ruby are not the same. The CB has a Grand Suite -- A750. The Ruby does not have a Grand Suite and instead there is an Owners Suite and Penthouse Suite in the same location.

Trust me Its all but the same thing....My pics to the OP were the Penthouse Suite.........:rolleyes::eek:

We were in A-750 on the Emerald. The room is great, balcony was very large. You do hear noise from the vent when you are on the balcony. But you get used to it! No odors, etc.

Would always get an aft cabin, the wake is great.

Tom

We were in A-750 on the Emerald. The room is great, balcony was very large. You do hear noise from the vent when you are on the balcony. But you get used to it! No odors, etc.

Would always get an aft cabin, the wake is great.

Tom

Thank you so much for your reply Tom. We love afts also. What would you compare the noise to? A fan ? A locomotive? J/K on the locomotive thing, but I need to prepare my DH for this. LOL

The noise from the fan is constant, seemed loud initially, but got use to it as we were on the Emerald for 17 days. We did not smell any odors, etc. Seemed the loudest when we were stopped in port, as when we are moving the wake makes noise to help cover it up.

Tom

Archived