retractable roof on CP

tapdancer_pm

And what happened in this regard to the Grand? Was the retractable roof removed? I've been curious about this.

MUTS was plopped into the mid-ship pool area' date=' not the Conservatory area. So Grand Princess still has the covered pool. But the main pool is now encumbered with MUTS.[/font']

:( ... now if they put MUTS on all princess ships it will always be in the main pool area (for the ships with retractable roofs).

It's okay with me to have MUTS, as long as it's turned OFF during the day. And only on until a certain hour of the night (not after 9:30)

that way those who want to walk out on deck later in the night can do so with PEACE & QUIET

Just my opinion...

And sorry, there is no retractable roof on CP

:( ... now if they put MUTS on all princess ships it will always be in the main pool area (for the ships with retractable roofs).

It's okay with me to have MUTS, as long as it's turned OFF during the day. And only on until a certain hour of the night (not after 9:30)

that way those who want to walk out on deck later in the night can do so with PEACE & QUIET

As I posted in regard to another topic, welcome to the disenfranchised. You echo a number of sentiments here. Just think of it on the smaller ships with only one pool area!

Gosh. I really , really hate this idea. I hate it when I hear the phone ringing at the poolside bar. Just jangle my nerves. Plus one of the benefits of cruising used to getting away from more wordly influences (internet, cell phone, regular phones, bosses, too media, etc).

I don't need to entertained 24/7 to have a good time.:rolleyes:

Archived