Passports are on the way.....woohoo!!

jjdmom8

According to the website, our passports has complete and in the mail! Anyone know where they mail from?

Probably mailed from the same location you sent the applications to.

According to the website, our passports has complete and in the mail! Anyone know where they mail from?

When did you send your passport application in. My daughter keeps dragging her feet to go apply. She is making me nervous.

When did you send your passport application in. My daughter keeps dragging her feet to go apply. She is making me nervous.

Mine took 16 days :) I also checked the website and I got them before the date that they mentioned that I'd receive them. I also got the passport card. All were sent in separate mailings and they were sent from New Hampshire. Glad to have them. :)

I did not think we needed a passport for a cruise but TA said we did -- and since we are sailing July 2 I had to pay the expidite rate and I got them back in 7 days !! but it costed an extra 150.00 . The lady at the PO said that with the June 1 law in effect it is now taking up to 6 weeks to get them back . 2 passports for 9yrDD and myself cost $386.10 !!! OUCH !!!! mine came from new orleans

They actually arrived today. The date online was June 15th. We got them in 3 weeks and 3 days after we applied. There were 4 of them. Myself, DH, DS and DS. Now to finish up our funpass......we sail in 15 days!!

I'm going on 4 weeks and I keep getting this message when I check.

Thank you for submitting your application for a U.S. passport book! It is currently being processed.

Your passport application locator number is xxxxxxxxx.

When you applied, you requested Routine Service. See our website for more information on current Processing Times.

We are processing Routine Applications in approximately 4 to 6 weeks from the time of application.

I'm going on 4 weeks and I keep getting this message when I check.

Thank you for submitting your application for a U.S. passport book! It is currently being processed.

Your passport application locator number is xxxxxxxxx.

When you applied, you requested Routine Service. See our website for more information on current Processing Times.

We are processing Routine Applications in approximately 4 to 6 weeks from the time of application.

+

Ours said this too, until yesterday..then it said

Thank you for submitting your application for a U.S. passport book!

Your passport application locator number is XXXXX.

We have finished processing your passport, and it has been mailed to you.

You requested delivery by regular mail. Passport Agencies use Priority Mail. This means you should receive your passport on or about 06/15/2009.

Your Priority Mail delivery confirmation number is XXXXXXXXXXX *** Please note that the delivery confirmation number is not a tracking number. It is a number that will provide information as to whether or not an envelope has been delivered. You can click on the delivery confirmation number to check delivery status or call USPS at 1-800-222-1811.

If you have any additional questions, please contact the National Passport Information Center with the above locator number. It will enable them to update you on the status of your application

We got them today! It took 3 weeks and 3 days. Hopefully yours will arrive soon.

Archived