Website down?

figs

<%@ Page language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false" %> <%@ Register TagPrefix="CCL" Namespace="Carnival.Web.CustomControls" Assembly="Carnival.Web.CustomControls" %> <%@ Register TagPrefix="CCL" TagName="BottomTemplate" Src="~/PageTemplates/BottomDefault.ascx"%> <%@ Register TagPrefix="CCL" TagName="RegionList" Src="~/Controls/RegionList.ascx"%> <%@ Register TagPrefix="CCL" TagName="Ship" Src="~/cms/configurablecontrols/ships_home.ascx" %> <%@ Import Namespace="Carnival.Web.Common" %> <%@ Import Namespace="Carnival.Common.Utils" %>

Dude...I swear this time it's not my fault I know, I know, Carnival.com is not all there right now, but it's not

because of anything I did. The "Computer Guys" say this is scheduled

maintenance that's necessary so our website can keep doing all those

cool things that it does.

We're sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience, and we assure

you that we'll be back up and running real soon. Check back soon or

for immediate assistance call 1-888-CARNIVAL (2276482)

This is what I saw as "www.carnival.com" this morning.

If you refresh it pulls up now but it's still not working properly. When I try to cruise search it pulls up the big search page but when you click on NO all the options go dark, you can't choose where to go, also the calendar for this year is completely gone.

If you refresh it pulls up now but it's still not working properly. When I try to cruise search it pulls up the big search page but when you click on NO all the options go dark, you can't choose where to go, also the calendar for this year is completely gone.

I'm going to go ahead and make my prediction, then:

Carnival is having a customer loyalty sale, and they are adjusting all the prices. The price for any 7 day cruise will now be between $10 (Caribbean and Mexico) and $25 (for Alaska and Europe). Everyone will get $100 in OBC, and all drinks will be free.

That's my prediction. Oh, yes, it is. Anyone else got one?

I've been trying to register my kid for the Carnival Youth program online, Every day for the last week. Every single time I reach that portion of the site it says it is down for maintenance.

Down?

Really?

FOR A WEEK?!:eek:

Archived