shareholder benefit question

SlyOldLady

FAX the request (include stock ownership paperwork) to Liza McDaniel at 661-753-0180. Include your name, sailing date, ship name and booking number. Ask for a confirmation by email to make sure it has arrived and been accepted.

Email address: lmcdaniel@princesscruises.com

Liza B. McDaniel

Yield Management

Direct 661 753 0305

Fax 661 753 0180

I've used the shareholder OBC credit several

times before. I'm booked on the Star 7/26 and

made final payment a few weeks ago. This time, I snail-mailed my info to Liza on Monday,

June 8th and on Wed June 10th I received an

e-mail from her that the OBC had been applied.

Now THAT'S quick service. Yea, Princess!

Barbara:D

I believe in the other thread that people said they could e-mail their request and the stock information and had success as well. No reason to require FAX in this modern age.

Pretty funny, because I consider FAX modern too. :D

I believe in the other thread that people said they could e-mail their request and the stock information and had success as well. No reason to require FAX in this modern age.

Yes,I email my request and attached a file with my trade confirmation showing that I had bought 100 shares. Got a email the next day. Check Cruise Personalize and the credits are there for my next two cruises.

Very easy to email the info. I had the info showing in my account within an hour or so after emailing.

What do you do Lynda, scan your brokerage statement? I don't deal with an on line broker.

I actually take a picture of it and use my memory card just as if I was saving a digital photo. It was easier for me to do it that way. My scanner is not that great. My broker is not what you would call an online broker, but I can access my account and statements online. I just print out the page that has the CCL info on it and black out the info I don't want to send. Entire process only takes a few minutes. You can also do it that way with statements that you get in the mail. Doesn't have to be accessed online.

What do you do Lynda, scan your brokerage statement? I don't deal with an on line broker.

Pia,

I download and save all my trade confirmations and monthly statements. Evey couple of yearsI burn it all to a CD, make a couple of copies and save in several safe palces. Sure beats holding onto a zillion pieces of paper.

Pia,

I download and save all my trade confirmations and monthly statements. Evey couple of yearsI burn it all to a CD, make a couple of copies and save in several safe palces. Sure beats holding onto a zillion pieces of paper.

My husband's avocation is as a stockbroker and accountant. Try to get him to throw out any piece of paper. :( Everything is completely organized and catagorized, so for for me to photocopy and fax the latest statment is easier than downloading, scanning, or doing what Lynda does (which I don't know how to do anyway :)).

My husband's avocation is as a stockbroker and accountant. Try to get him to throw out any piece of paper. :( Everything is completely organized and catagorized, so for for me to photocopy and fax the latest statment is easier than downloading, scanning, or doing what Lynda does (which I don't know how to do anyway :)).

As they say, any 12 year old can show you how.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please give me the information about OBC for stockholders. I was unaware of this. Do all cruise companies do this or just Princess. Thanks ahead of time for the information. I will think of you as I use my OBC :)

After you sign in, on the left hand side you will see "Circle Savings Account", clicl "View Details" at the bottom of that box. Browse down and then click on "onboard Credits". The shareholder OBC shows there.

Can you please give me the information about OBC for stockholders. I was unaware of this. Do all cruise companies do this or just Princess. Thanks ahead of time for the information. I will think of you as I use my OBC :)

All CCL brands get OBC; i.e. Carnival, Princess, Holland America, Seabourn, Cunard, Costa, and the european guys.

All this info is in the annual report you receive from CCL each year. What exactly do you need to know?

Pretty funny, because I consider FAX modern too. :D

Hi Pia,

I don't know how old you are, but we had a Fax machine in our R.E. office in 1971 to send contracts to one mortgage company we did a lot of business with it scanned documents one line at a time and took about fifteen minutes to send one page fortunately back then the contracts were one page front and back:D

Hi Pia,

I don't know how old you are, but we had a Fax machine in our R.E. office in 1971 to send contracts to one mortgage company we did a lot of business with it scanned documents one line at a time and took about fifteen minutes to send one page fortunately back then the contracts were one page front and back:D

Old enough not to have been using a Fax. ;) I think I'm used to faxing because not only have I used it in business, but have had one at home "forever."

Archived