What is going on with Carnival??!!

Hi. I am wondering if the Carnival boards are just screwy or is it everywhere on Cruise Critic. icon_confused.gif There were several posts realted to "Survivor" and they were pretty fun - cruise people who are also Survivor fans having fun chatting and giving their takes on the game. Well, then I started one on "If you were on a cruise and ended up getting marooned, which Survivor would you most like to be stranded with". Well the post was going well, we were having fun with it, then within a half an hour, it was axed off of the boards, as well as the original one where a poster was asking if CBS was available on the Sensation so she could watch it on the ship. It kind of turned into a Survivor discussion and was fun - well now that one is gone as well. I posted a couple of follow up posts wondering why this was happening, and all of those are gone as well. This is so wierd. Is "Survivior" like a taboo topic or something? Is this websight sponsored by "Friends" ? I don't get it, I am wondering if this post will get the axe as well. Hmmmmmmm icon_rolleyes.gif

Carnival GLory 11/06/04

Carnival Legend 2/03 ( had to cancel at last minute)

Carnival Pride 4/27/02

Sitmar Fairsea 4/ 1983 ( I was just a little kid!!)

It is an area where things relating to cruising a little less directly are placed. It is not a true off topic area, but it is an area with a little more latitude.

Go to Cruise Critic Message Boards and you will find it in the list of forums.

jc

Legend of the Seas RCI 3/03 New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii, Adventure of the Seas RCI 2/02 Southern Caribbean, Radiance of the Seas RCI 10/01 Vancouver to Hawaii, Millennium Celebrity 10/00 Eastern Mediterranean, Galaxy Celebrity 12/99 Southern Caribbean, Sensation Carnival 4/98 Eastern Caribbean, Majesty of the Seas RCI 1/96 Western Caribbean

email me at xpcdoojk@yahoo.com

There is some pretty selective thread pulling over there,as is on NCL.There was a thread started the other night over there about how "we" were bashing them...RCIvsCarnival thread.They posted 2 of the negative comments on that board(as the topic title) So I in turn posted their negative comments here.Point was was there were only one or 2 negative comments made on this board,and thats the only 2 they posted.So,like I said,.turn about is fair play right? apparently not.Crusingator2 started throwing insults at me..then when I reciprocated,he edited his insults out!!!!

Anyway,my comments on this board and that one were pulled,yet they let the thread that was saying the same stuff about RCI bashing them remain!!Ok..might not make sense,but anyway..I agree.

Rhapsody Reunion 9-12-04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

netdiver.gif

Archived