Barcelona - Here We Come!

Well, after more than a year of planning, dreaming, studying these boards, asking zillions of questions, and praying time would move faster - it is FINALLY time to go!

DH and I leave tomorrow on our flight to Barcelona (Kansas City to Atlanta - and then Atlanta to Barcelona), arriving Sunday morning. Then, we will head to the port on Monday to board the Brilliance of the Seas. Woo hoo!

Thank you to EVERYONE for their tips, their reviews, their suggestions - the good, the bad, the ugly - it was all very helpful! I think we have everything ready to go - packing is complete - and now we just sit back and relax and have fun!

We are not doing any ship-sponsored tours; we are doing private tours in every port based on the information we've learned here.

I can't promise that I'll be posting live from the BOS - I may be too busy! - but I DO promise to do a lengthy review with photos upon my return. I feel that it is only right to share the information with possible future BOS cruisers!

Thanks to everyone - and I will talk to you all upon our return on the 27th!

Sherri

Have a wonderful cruise! We will be doing the same on August 26th.

Hope you can fill us in with some tips when you return. Also if you could note how many formals (and which evenings) it would be appreciated.

Safe travels.

Bon Voyage!

Kathy:)

Archived