Repositioning Cruise -NCL Dawn

CZodda

Hi Everyone!

I just came back from the Dawn to Bermuda - 5/31-6/7. The cruise was so fantastic I would like to sail the Dawn again, but with a different itinerary.

I know the Dawn will be doing a "repositioning" cruise, from NYC to Miami, I believe in October '09 (maybe Nov - can't remember). What I am interested in would be when she "repositions" back to NYC next year. I, for the life of me, have not been able to figure this one out. She has to reposition next year because she is still doing the cruises to Bermuda from NY. I tried NCL's website, plus a couple of online agents (I won't mention names - I know that's a no-no!). I have not had any luck.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

All ideas and advice are very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Cathy

Doesn't look like she's doing a repositioning cruise next spring. She has a 14 day Caribbean roundtrip from Miami ending April 9,2010 and then the first cruise to Bermuda from NYC is April 11, 2010. Maybe they are doing a crew only repositioning from April 9 to 11th.

Hi Peg! How are you? I hope all is well. See how much fun I had last week? I can't wait to go again!

That's too bad about there being a crew only repositioning. Would have been just perfect, would'nt it?

Thanks to you and Kirdo for the information.

Oh well, I'll think of something for next spring I'm sure. I don't even think I would mind going back to Bermuda - I love the place.

Have a great weekend!

Cathy

Archived