epics insides

lennel

I'm curious what ship on Royal Caribbean you cruised. If you cruised on Majesty of the Seas, for example, one of the older ships, the cabins are small. But if you sailed on one of RCI's newer and bigger ships you might not have found the cabins so small.

I can't speak for room size on NCL Epic. I'm sure it depends on the class of the room. A balcony room or junior suite, for example, might not seem so confining. But it isn't just cabin size that matters to me. I am very interested in what amenities the ship offers. What will there be on the rest of the ship?

Yes, RCCL does have some ships with small cabins with square footage starting at 121/122 sq. ft. Our cabin on the LOS was a superior cabin and it was 172 sq ft. The newer ships start around 170. The cabins on the EPIC that you are referring to at 100 sq ft. are the studio cabins. The inside cabins are slightly larger and the balconies are over 200 sq. ft.

However, if you look at ships of the past, the cabins were pretty small back then.

• 1 year later...

Archived