Places to eat on qm2

sweetone0523

There are the main restaurants, Britannia, Princess Grill and Queens Grill, which are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Which restaurant you dine in depends upon what stateroom you have.

The alternative specialty restaurant is the Todd English.

On warm days, there is an open air lunch venue called the Boardwalk.

The Golden Lion Pub serves a pub lunch.

Sir Samuel's Wine Bar offers muffins, pastries and other light snacks.

The King's Court is the buffet. It is divided into several areas each with a different focus. In the evenings, they alternate as informal restaurants.

Tea is served in the Queens Room, the Kings Court and, weather premitting, on the open promenade decks.

There is also room service.

There are the main restaurants, Britannia, Princess Grill and Queens Grill, which are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Which restaurant you dine in depends upon what stateroom you have.

One question I have is whether those who have booked larger staterooms which are attached to a grill for seating, can at will be seated in the Britannia restaurant when they feel like it. It looks quite magnificent and when we do plan a Cunard trip, I wouldn't want to be limited to a smaller, albeit upscale, restaurant. Your advice on how this works would be appreciated.

Can you give me an idea of what the room service menu is like. Usually this is limited to a few selections.

I am interested in the selections for breakfast and dinner.

Thanks, Marisa

You can always eat in your cabin not that I recommend it. Well, breakfast definitely.

The room service breakfast on QM2 was nothing to shout about. RCCI was much better. Then food was lukewarm and the scrambled eggs were particularly poor the one day we tried them.

Much better the magnificent breakfast served to you in the Britannia restaurant. But why oh why do they close so early?

Can you give me an idea of what the room service menu is like. Usually this is limited to a few selections.

I am interested in the selections for breakfast and dinner.

Thanks, Marisa

I've found that they are quite accomodating in handling requests for things off menu for room service. It will not hurt to ask if there is nothing on the menu to your liking. :)

Archived