Which senior officers on the Oosterdam?

Modern_Viking

If anyone would happen to know who will be serving as Captain, Hotel Manager, and Cruise Director on the Oosterdam Aug. 23, 2009 - Sept. 4, 2009, I would appreciate them letting me know.

Thanks!

Scheduled are (remember, always subject to change):

Capt. Arjen van der Loo

HM Mark Pells

CD Unknown at this time

John I have a bit of an update that is fresh info (as of a email this afternoon) from Marcella. She was to leave a couple of days ago and Mark Pells was to take her place but she is now not leaving till the 24th and Simon de Boer will be replacing her NOT Mark Pells. As usual things can change quickly for them :)

Thanks to both Lisa and Copper (both for the information and the reminder on why such information is always marked "subject to change")!

I sailed with both Simon de Boer and Captain van der Loo on the Maasdam several years ago, so it will be nice to see and hear them again.

John I have a bit of an update that is fresh info (as of a email this afternoon) from Marcella. She was to leave a couple of days ago and Mark Pells was to take her place but she is now not leaving till the 24th and Simon de Boer will be replacing her NOT Mark Pells. As usual things can change quickly for them :)

And there you have it, 'subject to change';) Thanks Lisa!

Simon de Boer will be replacing her NOT Mark Pells. :)

OK, can either you Lisa or John (or whomever else) tell me what kind of HM Simon de Boer is and how he runs thing?

Thanks,

John

OK, can either you Lisa or John (or whomever else) tell me what kind of HM Simon de Boer is and how he runs thing?

Thanks,

John

Amazingly I have never sailed with Simon but I can tell you that he is very supportive of CC from what I have been told and crew love him. My good friend who is a Shops Manager is going to be very sad to know he is leaving the Zuiderdam because she is returning there next week and he had been there and she claims he is one of her favorites to work for.

Amazingly I have never sailed with Simon but I can tell you that he is very supportive of CC from what I have been told and crew love him. My good friend who is a Shops Manager is going to be very sad to know he is leaving the Zuiderdam because she is returning there next week and he had been there and she claims he is one of her favorites to work for.

Cool! Thanks Lisa;)

John

Archived