We cruise in 25 days

GAMOM4

We cruise in 25 days is there much of a chance that the prices will drop any lower than I paid? Or since they have went up more than I originally paid do you think that I am pretty much set in price? (I'm not complaining because my price dropped about 3 or 4 times and now it is actually over $100.00 more per person than I originally paid) but I'm just wondering what you think?

It couldn't hurt to check with your travel agent or cruise consultant a few times before departure date. You could be offered an upgrade or onboard credit just for your trouble. Good luck and have a great cruise. :cool:

It couldn't hurt to check with your travel agent or cruise consultant a few times before departure date. You could be offered an upgrade or onboard credit just for your trouble. Good luck and have a great cruise. :cool:

Unless the OP booked using the Early Saver promotion, NO OBC is provided.....possibly an upgrade if a higher category is available at the price the OP paid.

OP... keep watching the prices, but this close to sailing I don't believe you are going to see those rates fall given the time of year.

Archived