RCCL Website - Mail vs E-docs - problems anyone?

For weeks I have been trying to change the way I want to receive my cruise docs. I've always gotten them by mail and still want them by mail. However, every time I try to change it from E-docs to mail, it appears like a change is taking place, then locks me out of the reservation when I go back to check (message says the reservation is currently being modified), but then when I can eventually get back in to check, it's still set on E-docs. At first I thought it wasn't taking the change because I wasn't paid in full. This past week I paid in full and tried changing it twice since then and it STILL reverts back to E-docs. I even tried taking out my email address and saving the changes, only to find my email address re-appeared and it's still set for E-docs.

Anyone else have a similar problem? Is RCCL trying to FORCE people to take the E-docs? I could call them and request mail docs I suppose, but I guess I'll just try it their way and see how it goes. It sure doesn't do much for being able to do the "Doc Dance" at the mailbox, though!

I think the website is having some issues - I've tried the last couple of days to add my son's crown and anchor # to the account, and it gives me that same error message regarding the reservation currently being modified.

Archived