Trapeze school

JennyP9

I had no idea where to post this that would be general enough for everyone to see. Has any past cruiser every done a trapeze-school type of shore excursion? I am going to be on a Southern Caribbean cruise in September, and would love to try and cross that off my "Bucket List". I tried looking through individual ports, but did not see anything about a shore excursion like this.

THanks for your help!

Jenny

In all my 61 cruises to just about every port in the Caribbean, I've never heard of a trapeze school excursion. I just did a Google search for trapeze schools in the Caribbean and found nothing. They have schools in Florida, Maryland and New York, but I found nothing in the Caribbean. There was one in Cancun, but that one closed after being destroyed by a hurricane a few years ago and they relocated to Florida

If you're stopping in Jamaica, you'll have to arrange your own tour to the Hedonism resort. But the trapeze thing might only be available to their guests. I'm not surprised that cruise lines don't offer this due to liability concerns.

Archived