GMTV On Ruby

JPRLHR

GMTV were broadcasting live on-board the Ruby off Mykonos this morning. There's a Video clip of Mr.Motivator doing his thing around the main pool under the MUTS screen on the website.. (Right hand side of page)

http://www.gm.tv/index.html

Just think of the panic that will create for the early risers looking to grab their lounger for the day..!!

I was watching this too, got very excited as Mykonos is one of the ports we will be at in under 2 weeks, looked gorgeous and sunny.

Yeah it's a hard life being a TV presenting fitness instructor... I'd even be prepared to wear one of his outrageously efeminite leotards for the chance to work that hard..!! :D

I saw it this morning. The sun was certainly shining in Mykonos.

It`s on all week. I wonder what everone will think of Mr Motivator?:D

It's alright for you Ladies of Leisure....but some of us, have to work!!!!!:(:(:(

I was on my officially designated 20 minute unpaid break.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So this will be your officially designated AFTERNOON twenty minute break that you're reading this during will it ..?? :rolleyes:

So this will be your officially designated AFTERNOON twenty minute break that you're reading this during will it ..?? :rolleyes:

No....it's my, it's Monday afternoon, I'm bored and can't be ar$ed to do any work break...:eek::eek::)

No....it's my, it's Monday afternoon, I'm bored and can't be ar$ed to do any work break...:eek::eek::)

Hehe... I know the one, I suffer from that same affliction, usually lasts me a whole day though. !!

For GMTV viewers in the UK....GMTV starts at 10.30am I think. What approx time was the Mr Motivator item on at?

I missed it but tried rewinding my SKY+ but could not find it.

Do you know if it is on every day this week?:confused:

For GMTV viewers in the UK....GMTV starts at 10.30am I think. What approx time was the Mr Motivator item on at?

I missed it but tried rewinding my SKY+ but could not find it.

Do you know if it is on every day this week?:confused:

I think it is, I seen it on about 7.30am and I think they repeat a bit later.

Was on the Ruby in December and it was gorgeous.... bringing back all sorts of memories seeing Mr M on deck! Wouldn't fancy him lurking around the buffet though if I was onboard - not that I am saying going on a cruise is all about the eating :D

Hi David,

I can just see you up there doing the exercises with Mr. Motivator.:eek:

Archived