Cabin advice Artemis

vikingtraveller

We had an outside cabin (midships) on C deck with restricted view. Didnt mind the restricted view at all. What I disliked was that the bed in double conf. was up along the wall so I was the one up against the wall( as it was my side!) and under a shelf (which ran the length of the bed) every night! I felt claustrophobic! I think the more expensive cabins are OK ?

Caryl

Hi, we had a "totally obstructed" cabin on C Deck last September. Wasn't totally obstructed at all, could see just fine - just the b ottom of a lifeboat obscuring the top third of the window. Plenty of light. We had our bed in King config and although it was up against the wall, it was just great.

Got a similar cabin for 26 nights this October.

Pleased to be of help.:)

My next album will be of the new Celebrity ship Equinox as I will be on her next month, this ship willl be exactly the same as ECLIPSE which sails from Southampton next year. I go at the end of July and will create a album on my return.

We recently sailed on Artemis, the cabin was the low point but not THAT low! my tip is ..leave the beds as singles you then have a gap between to use, the cabins are long & quite narrow but have more wardrobe space & I think bigger bathrooms. We really liked the ship & would go again. Was reading up on her the other day & when she was built she was the most advanced ship of her day AND despite being "small'' she is much the same size as.....Titanic!!

"We recently sailed on Artemis, the cabin was the low point but not THAT low! my tip is ..leave the beds as singles you then have a gap between to use, the cabins are long & quite narrow but have more wardrobe space & I think bigger bathrooms. We really liked the ship & would go again. Was reading up on her the other day & when she was built she was the most advanced ship of her day AND despite being "small'' she is much the same size as.....Titanic!! "

Sorry, but I do not think the bathrooms are bigger at all. In fact, there is only one bathroom cabinet so that made things a lot more complicated.

Also, the drawer space was bad - just because the drawers were SO small.

Caryl

Gosh, it's interesting to see people's opinions. We thought the cabins were just fine. And found the drawer space very good. Plenty of room, but then we don't spend very long in our cabin. Just to sleep change, shower and that's it.

Just one cabinet ,true but quite large! We are the sort that look on our cabin as our home, we want the nicest one we can afford & like to sit on the balcony etc. rather than have to haunt the public rooms as we have nowhere else to go.

Archived