Adventure Club Tipping

mtebor

We left a thank you note and $20 from each child (they were in 2 different groups). I hear that they pool the tips. Not really sure if that is true or not. I really don't think tipping is expected by the AO staff. We left the note and money because they (the AO staff) were really the highlight of our boys vacation!!!!!

On our 10/03 cruise we tipped a really special girl who my 4 yr. old just fell in love with. whenever "Michelle" was in her age group our daughter was attached to her hip.;) When we sailed again in May 2004, the same girl was working on that ship, she really gave our daughter special attention. to say the least she was tipped again. Our daughter still speaks about"Michelle" from time to time and hope to see her again soon.

If feel that if a person does an outstanding job they deserve something extra. I know how demanding a child cam be, no less 20 or 30! :rolleyes:

Trudy( aka hockeymom44)

We just got back on Sunday and we tipped $40 for our six year old daughter who spent a lot of time there. I talked with the counselors about this and they said they add all the tips together and then divide them among all the counselors. The counselors did a great job!

Archived