For Those of you who book priceline

bfkkbc

When you book a hotel room with them and you pick your zone area, is there anyway to guarantee that the hotel you get will have free shuttle to the cruiseport and airport? Thanks:o

you have to go to better bidding dot com to get that kind of info :)

There is no way you can know ahead of time if there will be a shuttle. Even if you see the list on better bidding you don't know which you will get or even if it will be one that is listed. However you will probably save enough to cover transportation cost to the port. Also remember that if you are traveling with more than two people you are only guaranteed bedding for 2. Sometimes if you call they will allow you to have a room with two beds but we have been turned down alot. We never use priceline anymore if we are travelling with our kids because we have had too many problems ending up with a room with only a king bed. We love it when it is just the two of use but we don't use the shuttles so that hasn't affected us. Have a great cruise. Cindy

When you book a hotel room with them and you pick your zone area, is there anyway to guarantee that the hotel you get will have free shuttle to the cruiseport and airport? Thanks:o

With all of the savings that I've had by booking through Priceline, I don't mind paying a cab. Usually, when I book in the airport area, I've always had a complimentary shuttle. But, it's not a given. I've been pretty lucky !!!

Joanne

There is no way you can know ahead of time if there will be a shuttle. Even if you see the list on better bidding you don't know which you will get or even if it will be one that is listed. However you will probably save enough to cover transportation cost to the port. Also remember that if you are traveling with more than two people you are only guaranteed bedding for 2. Sometimes if you call they will allow you to have a room with two beds but we have been turned down alot. We never use priceline anymore if we are travelling with our kids because we have had too many problems ending up with a room with only a king bed. We love it when it is just the two of use but we don't use the shuttles so that hasn't affected us. Have a great cruise. Cindy

Wow thanks for this info. That is something I never thought of. We would be traveling with 4 people in one room. So I guess this sin't such a good idea for us then.;)

Wow thanks for this info. That is something I never thought of. We would be traveling with 4 people in one room. So I guess this sin't such a good idea for us then.;)

If there is 4 of you, I suggest using hotwire. A bit more expensive than PL, but cheaper than booking directly.

Joanne

if you go read up on better bidding, you will have a good idea of which hotel you'll end up winning.

just to to the hotel's own website and check if they do have a shuttle.

Archived