purchases from Carnival site??

kthylyn

Yes, we usually order the drink coupons.... They always give them out the first night at dinner instead of having them in the room though. Our photo coupons and on board credit acknowledgement were waiting in the room this time.

Our items have always been in our room when we arrived.

Oh yes there was the one time the champagne was not in the room -- I made a phone call and in about 10 minutes we had champagne ! Quite impressed.

We sail 12/26/04 that's in 11 days on the Miracle. VERY EXCITED!

We have ordered cain decorations and cookies for each of our three cruises and had no problems. If you are wanting to see if you are upgraded, this is a good way to check it out. You enter your booking number and cabin number and if it is changed you will find out.

Ordered the roses for Valentine's Day. . Wife hated to leave them.

Here is why

If you’ve had food, plants or souvenirs taken away by an inspector at an international airport, border crossing, or seaport, we want to be sure you understand why.

from

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/clearing_goods/agri_prod_inus.xml

Derfette works for the USDA so she knew she woukd have to leave the flowers aboard.

I ordered a cake for a surprise for someone that was crusing- I never told her it was coming- she never got it.. and we have been fighting with Carnival ever since- (last august. its only 8 bucks but the poit was -- I wsted the money- I will NEVER ever order a gift for someone and not tell them no more. and i will print up a invoice that shows I oprdered it and paid for it.

I have been very happy in the past with gift purchased through the cruiselines.

i ordered four sets of drink coupons which totaled about $60. the first night we received the first set. the guy flew up had me sign and took off. The waiter told me he would come each night and bring more drink coupons. I never saw anymore, could not get anyone to help me find them. checked every area that I was referred too. they just disappeared. when we got back, I wrote Carnival about the mix-up. They told me that it was my fault for signing for the coupons.

Oh well, I hope the employee that has my coupons enjoyed the drinks. Will not ever order anything ahead of time.

The past 2 cruises that we have been on I have ordered directly from Carnival (on line) and so far have had everything waiting for us in our room. Though I also take a print out of the order with me for the just in case. Also, I did the (on line) order for this cruise and placed a copy of the printout with my documents. As for the drink coupons, so far, its been delivered to my room with the champaign. Hope this helps. Have a great cruise. :cool:

Archived