PoA BG forward balconies deck 7, covered? breezy

flashdog_1

I've not gotten a response on the NCL board so am hoping someone will read and answer here. Specifically 7022 seems the largest.

The BG cabins on deck 7 are absolutely huge and I'm wondering why no one has talked about them. There are also huge balconies on decks 8 and 9 in the same position. Are there any cons to getting one, like are they very windy or totally open? I can't tell from the photo that the ones closer to midship but still very forward stick out any more than the farthest forward ones, but that's how the drawing looks.

I have a chance to upgrade for very little, so would appreciate an answer the sooner the better! Thanks!

Flash - would love to hear the response too. I initially had 9516 booked - which is a BC ... I ended up downgrading to a BE - 8208 which is an AFT balcony. Am not sure if the forward ones are those totally enclosed balconies or not. Anyone know?

I found a photo of the PofA. The cabin we're interested in is just above the "RI" on the side of the ship so I can see that it would not be too windy. Yes, they are totally enclosed. See photo:

http://www.02cruise.com/lines/norwegian%20cruise%20line/pride%20of%20america/photos/pride%20of%20america%20bow%204.jpg

And I found a website showing the interior and balcony of a BG aft. Scroll down:

http://www.02cruise.com/lines/Norwegian%20Cruise%20Line/Pride%20Of%20America/photos/

Archived