Question about Upper deck 5 Balcony

AZCAMM

Hi everyone- Here's my question. On the Spirit deck plans for a Balcony room on deck 5, midship, under Category 7A, it shows that the view is obscured by the Lifeboats.

We are wondering if the view is totally obscured or partially. We want to purchase 3 staterooms so our kids & grandkids can go with us and it would be rather nice to buy

these at a reduced price such as these cabins are reasonable. What do ya say...anyone?

Can anyone help me on this one ? Thanks

Hi everyone- Here's my question. On the Spirit deck plans for a Balcony room on deck 5, midship, under Category 7A, it shows that the view is obscured by the Lifeboats.

We are wondering if the view is totally obscured or partially. We want to purchase 3 staterooms so our kids & grandkids can go with us and it would be rather nice to buy

these at a reduced price such as these cabins are reasonable. What do ya say...anyone?

Can anyone help me on this one ? Thanks

The 7A's by the front 3 lifeboats have more of an obstructed view than the ones midship and to the rear of ths ship.

You can find some pics here.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=558831&highlight=5157

Check out this link, click on "extras" in the blue title bar then click on "obstructed view" in the upper right to middle area of the page, scroll to your cabin number and it will tell you if there is an obstructed view in that cabin. This is a really cool website, all kinds of info you really want to know about on your ship.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/spirit.php

Archived