Paradise Beach

650cs

We just got back from Paradise Beach and I wanted everyone to know that I thought it was much nicer than I had expected - even with all the great reviews.

There was so many chairs all over the beach and they had the vinyl strips that are very comfortable. The resturant and bar area had lots of table and chairs to sit in as well.

The bathrooms were really really nice, Mexican tile floors, clean clean clean. They had nice little dressing rooms to change in and an outdoor shower which was nice. There was also a lower water spray thing to wash the sand off of your feet. The mask/snorkle/lifevest equipment was very good, especially for $5! You do need to leave a $20 deposit which they return when you get back.

The snorkling was okay, not the best but it was easy and cheap!

I had no problem picking out Tom from behind the bar! He didn't say how good looking he was!!:D

Tom,

I will be ther in 5 weeks and have lots of stuff for the kids. Will we have any trouble getting to the beach early and leaving the items with someone or will we need to wait until you get there?? We (my sis and me) have quite a few new backpacks and some school supplies. We will be the women showing up around 10 am looking like pack mules. LOL Remember you promised to save 2 pineapples for me and my sister for January 24. Carnival Triumph!!!!

Mindy (& Maggie)

Archived