pasteries and cake on qm

sweetone0523

LOL your name says it all....

The Queen has its share of wonderful sweets. They do a wonderful cheesecake, where you can get anywhere, but for me the very best is the sconce at tea time with very fresh whipped cream... Perfect combo of a non sweet pastry with just a dab of a very sweet cream... You must try this. As you, I guess, am cursed with a horrible sweet tooth , yet this thing makes me believe I have died and gone to heaven.

I like that one does not have to go into the formal Queens room if that is not your plans for the day, but simply go into the buffet to enjoy such a treat. One can pick either formal or casual for tea.....

Even after a simple buffet tea, one strolls along the outside decks feeling so content, how did we get to be such a royality status in a week No fret, no worries, you are on the Queen, sweet tooth fulfilled.....

I am puzzled by one strange fact , On QM2 in ASir Samuels you can get the most wonderful Almond Croissants, yet these are not available anywhere else on the ship

Yes you can get croissants of a kind at breakfast, but not like those in Sir Samuels, and I cannot understand this at all since they must come from the same kitchen.

It is a mystery.

Yes JimsGirl, we wondered about that also.

We found these great croissants by accident on our cruise last December.

They were great and not available anywhere else.

We used to run down, pick up two of each, then take them up to the upper decks, picking up coffee on the way and enjoy them for breakfast.

Don't understand why they weren't available in other locations :confused:

Thanks for the heads up on where to find those delicious croissants. Can anyone tell me exactly what deck and area Sir Samuel is located? Thanks and thanks and more thanks!!!:)

Thanks for the heads up on where to find those delicious croissants. Can anyone tell me exactly what deck and area Sir Samuel is located? Thanks and thanks and more thanks!!!:)

Deck 3 near the Mayflower Shops.

I am puzzled by one strange fact , On QM2 in ASir Samuels you can get the most wonderful Almond Croissants, yet these are not available anywhere else on the ship

Yes you can get croissants of a kind at breakfast, but not like those in Sir Samuels, and I cannot understand this at all since they must come from the same kitchen.

It is a mystery.

Will have to try these Jimsgirl, I love Almond Croissants, yummy. Thanks for the tip

Yes JimsGirl, we wondered about that also.

We found these great croissants by accident on our cruise last December.

They were great and not available anywhere else.

We used to run down, pick up two of each, then take them up to the upper decks, picking up coffee on the way and enjoy them for breakfast.

Don't understand why they weren't available in other locations :confused:

Great idea, will have to try that one

Deck 3 near the Mayflower Shops.

Thank you!!:D We are so looking forward to everything that QM2 has to offer. 24 days will probably still not cover everything, but we will try!!!:D

Archived