Drink Coupons

EI83

Can you order the drink coupons right up to cruise date? I think funship $ have to be done 15 days before. We leave in 7 days & I was wanting to order a few more drink cards.

Can you order the drink coupons right up to cruise date? I think funship $ have to be done 15 days before. We leave in 7 days & I was wanting to order a few more drink cards.

I just ordered drink coupons and other stuff yesterday. It wouldn't let me do it online so I called Carnival. I cruise tomorrow!:D

funship dollars that will be mailed must be called 15 days before. (if you are calling to have those immediatly placed on your account you can do it now.

I thought you can order up to 3 days before sailing.

I think online ordering is shut off about 2 weeks in advance. After that you can call the main Carnival number, but I've heard other peeps say that their order has sometimes not been delivered and they had to go to the purser to get everything fixed.

I think online ordering is shut off about 2 weeks in advance. After that you can call the main Carnival number, but I've heard other peeps say that their order has sometimes not been delivered and they had to go to the purser to get everything fixed.

Thanks for the info. I just check to make sure I have the comfirmation number they gave me with my papers.

Archived