Towel question if doing Atlantis through Comfort Suites

LizzieTrowbridge

Thanks to all of you great posters, I have made a reservation at Comfort Suites so that I can visit Atlantis while on a RCCL cruise in July. Do I need to bring a towel from the ship, or does Atlantis provide towels for visitors from Comfort Suites? I plan to take the advice given to check out when I check in so I don't need to return to CS when it is time to go back to the ship. Thanks for towel info!

Thanks to all of you great posters, I have made a reservation at Comfort Suites so that I can visit Atlantis while on a RCCL cruise in July. Do I need to bring a towel from the ship, or does Atlantis provide towels for visitors from Comfort Suites? I plan to take the advice given to check out when I check in so I don't need to return to CS when it is time to go back to the ship. Thanks for towel info!

Lizzie....you will get towels when you get your wristband at Atlantis....no need to bring any;)

Thanks! The price at CS seems too good to be true! the rooom I bboked is $144 for two adults and one child (AAA rate) so even with all the taxes and surcharges the total for us to visit Atlantis should be under $200

Yep....I just spent a couple nights there last week and with all fees and all it came out to like $205/night for 4 of us on a AAA discount....got to love it:D

Archived