swine flu question

we are booked in Sept southern carb. on Victory and Oct western carb. Holiday I read today RCI had a swine flu problem with the ship in the Southern cruise in a few ports where we will be headed to. We have not paided in full yet and thinking should be buy the ins.? we do not mind if storm hits and it takes us to new places but getting sick with this stuff is not good. Just not sure what to do.

we are booked in Sept southern carb. on Victory and Oct western carb. Holiday I read today RCI had a swine flu problem with the ship in the Southern cruise in a few ports where we will be headed to. We have not paided in full yet and thinking should be buy the ins.? we do not mind if storm hits and it takes us to new places but getting sick with this stuff is not good. Just not sure what to do.

Flu scares or not I would always get insurance, it's a small price to pay for peace of mind. I have never used it but will always get it, too many things can/do go wrong, get a quote it's not that expensive :)

Flu scares or not I would always get insurance, it's a small price to pay for peace of mind. I have never used it but will always get it, flu scares or not to us it's a must have. Too many things can/do go wrong, get a quote it's not that expensive :)

+1 Insurance has saved us from problems a couple times, i highly recommend it

i doubt that your travel insurance if port was skip d due to the

swine flu scare..

or are you talking about canceling after you have already paid in full..

and gotten notice than the iteniary had changed?..even then i doubt

your insurance will compensate you in any way..perhaps the cruiseline

would offer a OBC of some sort..

Travel insurance will not cover port changes due to swine flu. As far as treatment is concerned, by now every doctor and medical staff on every ship knows how to diagnose and treat swine flu. I'd not get travel insurance for swine flu. If it buys you peace of mind, go ahead.

Archived