Printing Fun Pass

jjdmom8

I am getting ready to print out our fun passes and luggage tags, and have a There is 7 pages included in our document, with the last being the luggage tag. Do I need to print all 7 pages? Also do I need to print one for each of us or will one copy cover all 4 of us? Thanks in advance!

I am getting ready to print out our fun passes and luggage tags, and have a There is 7 pages included in our document, with the last being the luggage tag. Do I need to print all 7 pages? Also do I need to print one for each of us or will one copy cover all 4 of us? Thanks in advance!

You only need 1 copy of the funpass for everyone on your reservation. It'll list all your names. Also your documents you don't really need. You only need the last page for luggage tags. Print that page as many times as you want. I personally also print out the page witht he itemized list of costs. My reason is usually OBC or funship dollars already applied.

Each person in your party should have a Fun Pass.

Each person in your party should have docs and therefore luggage tags!

The luggage tags will ALWAYS be the last page of the docs. Print as many as needed for each passenger.

:)

If everybody's name is on the fun pass You only need to print 1

That is all you really need.

I just take a sharpie and get luggage tags at the pier and write my cabin number on them.

I also take the return address stickers and stick 1 of them on the luggage tag. It's a 10 second operation

The documents are in a .pdf file. When you select print, you can choose the page or pages you wish to print and the number of copies you desire. You do not need to print the entire document more than once.

Doc

Are you saying that I should print an individual fun pass for each person in my party? why? Just curious.......

As long as everyone is on your Fun Pass you only need to print one. If you have multiple cabins then you need one for each cabin.

thanks everyone for the answers! I actually found the funpass and printed... We did already print the luggage tags but, I think I like the idea of getting them at the terminal. They will probably stay on better! Thanks again.

Also, another tip, this is our first cruise we are taking 4th of July weekend, but I laminated our Fun Pass and Luggage Tickets and punched holes in them and secured them with nylon tags so they would not get ripped....doesn't hurt since we are driving down to Tampa so that way they are less likely to blowoff also......

Archived